This listing is for one Large Mon-stor made with tiedye fabric.
Current customs processing time is 3-6 weeks depending on availability of materials.
What are Mon-stor Toy Storage Bags?
- Mon-stors make cleaning up fun! Handmade entirely from salvaged textile discards using a zero waste production process, Mon-stor Toy Storage Bags are the top choice for parents who want to encourage their child to learn to tidy up! Unlike baskets & bins, Mon-stor Toy Storage Bags do not take up floor space & can be hung from a door knob, bed frame, hook in the wall, in the closet or even in the car to tame sports equipment! Children love to "feed" their monsters their toys or laundry, making cleaning up fun & engaging while encouraging imaginative play!
- Each Mon-stor is one of a kind & as unique as the child who adopts them! All Lu & Ed products are sustainably made from textile discards that are collected by me from salvage centers (their last stop before heading to the landfill), and I use a zero waste production process - using every tiny bit of fabric down to thread snippets for stuffing! - so Lu & Ed products diverts THOUSANDS of pounds of textiles from landfills every year!
- But hey, Mon-stors aren't just for kids! They can also be used to hold reusable shopping bags in the kitchen, hats, scarves & gloves in the mudroom, dog toys in the den & more. There are countless uses for these cute monster storage solutions!
- Mon-stors measure 2' tall by 18" wide and are weight tested to hold 25lbs, making them the top choice for handmade, heavy-duty toy & laundry storage. The expanding stomach holds up to 10 Build-a-Bear sized stuff animals or a whole load of laundry.
- Mon-stors are only intended as a storage solution & while they have a huge appetite are never to be used as pillow cases, sleeping bags or for children to play in!
Mon-stor© storage solutions are my original design. All rights reserved.