$2 from each Rainbow Horned Pride Monster is going to the National Black Justice Coalition, a civil rights organization dedicated to the empowerment of Black LGBTQIA+ humans. 🌈 🖤
- These handmade monsters make great Valentine's Day gifts for children!
- Each Limited Edition Monstertine has a sweet little heart patch sewn behind one of their eyes.
- Measures appx 9" from toe to top x 8" across including limbs.
- There is no need for kids to be afraid of this super cute plush monster toy! Children love the bright colors and happy smiles of Lu & Ed monsters, and moms will love that they are totally eco-friendly, handmade with upcycled fabrics - making each Lu & Ed stuffed monster as unique as the child who adopts them!
- Lu & Ed stuffed monsters encourages children to use their imagination for creative play, making them perfect for child led learning environments & unplugged play. They are specially designed to help encourage early learning & provide comfort for children of all ages through sensory stimulation with the various textures, colors & uniquely shaped features of each monster. Smaller children love to count their monster's eyes & teeth on each monster & to learn to identify the different colors use on it's mouth, eyes, body & hair. With their stuffingless limbs, these adorable & fierce little monsters make great comfort toys to cling to, to keep scary things at bay like storms or bad dreams!
- Brighten a kid's room or pull together a nursery or play room with a shelf full of colorful stuffed monsters in various sizes.
- Lu & Ed stuffed monsters are the perfect size for snuggling at bedtime, on car trips & as a companion to take to the park or for play dates. Their bright colors make them difficult to lose, which is always a plus for the on-the-go mom!
- Lu & Ed stuffed monsters also make wonderful baby shower, birthday & holiday gifts for children! Want to order several at once for party favors or end of school gifts? Email me at email@example.com for bulk order discount information!